Thursday, February 23, 2012

Spanked at Bridge Night: Who's the "Dummy" Now?

Dear 1950s Wife:

To emphasize our adherence to the 1950s lifestyle, my husband and I and other traditionally-minded couples in town play bridge.

At last night's game, I couldn't help but giggle when the host announced that it was my husband's turn to be the "dummy."

Hubby immediately called a halt to card game and asked the host if he could borrow his paddle. The host sent his wife to their bedroom to fetch the implement and she returned with this 16-inch paddle with holes.

Hubby ordered me to bend over and touch my toes. Then he lifted my skirt, pulled down my panties and gave me two dozen licks with all his might. I screamed after each swat and before I'd even had six licks I was bawling like a baby and calling out: "Please stop Daddy, please. It hurts so much!"

After my paddling, my husband took me to the guest bedroom to wash off my tear streaks and nose snot with a damp washcloth. Then I had to stand in the corner of the living room for the rest of the bridge game with my bare bottom on display.

Of course the men commented throughout the evening on my bruised behind, telling their wives  they would be paddled just as hard if they ever showed such disrespect to them as I had to my husband.

As a proper submissive wife, I support my husband's right to spank me that night, even though I never meant to snicker when the host asked him to play the role of "dummy" at bridge. But I'm afraid even more punishment is in store.

I must play the "dummy" at the next five bridge games.

Rather than laying my cards face-up on the table, I'm going to have to stand in the middle of the table with my bare bottom on display with the cards taped to my behind. And it's going to be extra painful when the cards are ripped off my backside because my husband's going to spank me soundly in front of all the guests at the beginning of each game to ensure my bottom is extra tender.

I know I shouldn't have gone "tee-hee" when the host asked my husband to play the "dummy" at last night's game. But don't you think Hubby is taking my punishment too far?

Good woman:

If you're serious about that question, you really are a dummy.

3 comments:

  1. See...I'm entirely enthusiatic for people who wish to live the authentic 1950's lifestyle, but I really, really believe that your style isn't authentic to historical context. I'm not saying it's bad, at all, I just don't think this is quite authentic. A little more "extreme interpretation".

    Hence the O.o last time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ***As a strict rule of the '50's lifestle. Just to make sure I'm clear. LoL.

    Do what you do, I'm just surprised. You learn something new every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your comments. This blog is a fantasy, though, meant for people like me who are turned on by this type of spanking fantasy scenario. It's not meant to be an authentic depiction of how things really were in the 1950s. But I do appreciate your taking the time to comment.

      claire, aka 1950s Wife

      Delete